Between the initial Planning Meeting and your Rehearsal
Typically, there is an ongoing conversation of emails or phone calls, between our first face-to-face meeting and your Wedding!
As your wedding day draws near, I will ask you to email me an amended version of the Ceremony Order, which we preview at our initial Planning Meeting. If you plan to print a wedding Program or bulletin, you would email me your final Order, with any extra details * that might not be printed.
Knowing your specific ideas and preferences, a week before your wedding, allows me to prepare, so your rehearsal runs smoothly.
Some questions are often left unanswered until we are actually in your wedding space. I can function with a high degree of uncertainty, so don’t feel like everything must be in stone, in advance. That’s one of the reasons we have Rehearsals!
If you hire a Day-Of Coordinator, we can work together on this. Usually they help organize your Bridal Party and Family members, before they enter the Room.
* * Extra Details might include:
- Will there be a Unity symbol?
- Will a representative from each Family bring in the Unity Symbol?
- Who will escort Grand parents and parents?
- Will the entrance of the Groom signal the start of the wedding?
- Will Men escort the women?
- Which Readings have you selected? Who will read?
- Which Last Name have you decided upon, for the final announcement?
- Are you releasing Bubbles, Balloons, Birds, Baboons or any other fun things, at the Recessional?!
Knowing your wishes will help me conduct your Rehearsal smoothly and with efficiency ☺
You must be logged in to post a comment.